Monday, July 18, 2011

micah's tooth marshal



This latest Tooth Marshal was made for a very special baby boy Micah and given at the shower this past weekend. I had fun doing him up in chaps and a mustache this time. I made some changes to the way I sew the pocket too, so that it is not glued at all but is a floating pocket that's sewn all the way around. I like that better. I also made the pocket a bit bigger. Wow, the light was really dismal the day I took these! It's hard to see the colors clearly, but his gun belt and mustache are brown. It's fun to think of future big boy Micah tucking his little teeth in the pocket.

6 comments:

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!