Friday, February 17, 2012

new batch underway, new way to shop


For those of you who have asked, I have some needle books under construction. I'll shoot for having five or six done before I list them.

Also, I now have a Craftsy pattern store! I'm pretty excited about that. It's a new feature of the Craftsy website and is a marketplace designed especially for PDF patterns - no extra fees for me and instant pattern downloads for you! Which means no more waiting on me to email you the pattern. And that is golden for last minute crafting.

I don't have all my patterns uploaded there yet, but most of them are. I hope to have all of them available there soon. It won't change anything about my good ol' etsy shop! My patterns are still available there, along with any handmade items I manage to crank out. And that brings me back to the needle books, which I hope to list there in the next couple of weeks. If life goes according to plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!